Hot Deals on Craigslist

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Deals on Craigslist

Hot Deals on Craigslist

I built a tool that can scan craigslist within 2000 miles from me (Sarasota, FL). I use it to find deals on AATV's for myself, but many of the ads I pass on if it's not necessarily what I'm looking for. Since I am running the scanner anyway, if I see anything interesting, I'll gladly post on here. Some recent findings:

Attex 8x8 trainer with roll cage - $900
    1990 Max II 16 hp needed new wiring, otherwise in great shape - $800
    Early 2000's Max II with 22" tires and rubber tracks and extra set of six 21" tires (needed new wiring) - $750.
    Late 90's Argo 8x8 good condition $3,200
    Hustler 6x6 good condition $800

Many other Attex's, Hustlers, Max's, Argo's, Amphicat's, some Jiger's for $100, and countless others!

Maybe you'll find a great deal from one of these ads I found! I will only post new ads I see from today forward when I am around and running my scanner.
    Last edited by AndyL; 08-17-2017 at 11:09 AM.

Max IV - $2,500, CO

Andyl it's neat that you can do that kind of stuff. I use the online versions of "search all of craigslist" and "search craigslist nationally" but I don't think they produce all possible hits.

I'm keeping my eye out for a Hustler 980. If you run across one, or run across an ad for a Hustler of unspecified model, please send it my way. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber View Post
    Andyl it's neat that you can do that kind of stuff. I use the online versions of "search all of craigslist" and "search craigslist nationally" but I don't think they produce all possible hits.

I'm keeping my eye out for a Hustler 980. If you run across one, or run across an ad for a Hustler of unspecified model, please send it my way. Thanks!
    I actually did see a Hustler 980 not too long ago. I think it was $1,500 if I remember. I'll look for it and see if i can find it for you. I'll message you privately.

EDIT: JUST FOUND IT!

Thank you Andy.

Just snagged a '90s Max IV for $1,200. Now to get it shipped to me! Anyone driving from Arkansas to Florida?

1980's Argo 8x8 - $2,000, VA
    https://fredericksburg.craigslist.or...166778763.html

EDIT: It was posted about 2 months ago. My search tool is still scanning for listings, some which may be old. Especially for older listings, it can be worth giving a lower offer to the seller if they still have the item for sale.

Explain the new avatar. Curious.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Explain the new avatar. Curious.
    Haha. Well that was my '93 Max II I had back in 2009. I was climbing a steep slope right between 2 trees, and it slid to the ride and the right tires went up the tree. I was facing straight up to the sky and the Max slid down the slope (about 4-5 feet high) on its back, which was weird, then flipped backwards. That was the first and only time I rolled a 6x6, but I was very glad for the roll bar!

+ Reply to Thread