Conversation Between lewis and rickga

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between lewis and rickga

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Lewis. Do you think you can make that ride in Tennessee in August? Saw you might be interested, so now that the date is set I figured I would touch base and see if you could make it. Looks like 5-7 machines right now that I know of. Take care
  2. Hey Lewis! just wanted to say thank you very very much for the video dvd. that was awesome. thank you for thinking of me and i appreciate the time and effort you put into doing that. see you at busco bud!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2