Conversation Between Paul219 and BW3

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between Paul219 and BW3

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Paul
    Of late we have not been going as much , Bruce has a very bad chest cold and is trying to shake it. I can meet up with you just name a time as long as it does not conflict with a couple of meetings I have this week .
    Bill
  2. Hello Bill,
    are you and Bruce still meeting at honey dew in the evenings?

Paul.
  3. Hello Paul219'
    Sounds like we are neighbors, I just happen to come across your post on the Conquest 8x8 rebuild , ..my friend Bruce has a 2000, Bigfoot that he bought new that he runs the swamp and uses to cut fire wood off his wood lot . Maybe we could meet and have coffee some time, we can be found most evenings at the HoneyDo across from the Hess Station on RT138 ,.. PM me if your interested .. we know a bit about o King Phillip and where he camped locally .
    Bill G.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3