Interesting new product

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interesting new product

Interesting new product

These are expensive but idd like to try them on a track rig to see if track will stay on with no air pressure. https://www.ridetireblocks.com/

Interesting to say the least. Will watch to see if you do this to your toys.

Or you could just buy an AATV that doesn't have tires but a track system instead, such as a Muddtrax, Tinger, or Pelec. No tires to go flat, plus they have real suspension systems and maximum ground clearance from track to track, not just in the center. Just sayin'.....

Good luck buying any one of the three. Both Pelec and Tinger are Russian made... though Pelec may have a USA dealer in PA and while Muddtrax (LiteTrax) is supposedly US made (Centerville, UT) , I cannot find any dealer or pricing information, even putting their 84014 zip code into their dealer search page.

They must be pricey items, if they do not have a dealer network. I suspect that all models are out of 'average Joe's' price range.
    Last edited by hipowerone; 09-26-2019 at 02:46 PM.

I went to visit Greg at mud Trax and was pretty impressed with product. They were moving into larger facility this summer , not sure how that’s going. They were to small to do a large production. Recreational model was around 50 K if I remember right. I’m interested in the run flat tire idea as I can’t walk out of where I drive my MAX.

I’ve been running Quad Boss tire sealant with great success.its good to -33 also. Also Cary some valve stems that screw in from the outside without having to break the bead Incase I break one.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Problem would be, if you end up getting to zero PSI the tire is going to slip on the rim! Not to mention the possibility of water ingress into the wheel which would be hard to get out.

hipowerone, Muddtrax has a dealer in North Carolina, Pelec has one in Pennsylvania, and Tinger has one in Georgia, over time they are bound to have more, just depends on how far you want to drive. As far as being able to afford a Muddtrax, I would expect to pay more for their machine since it is head and shoulders above the average AATV and would probably perform accordingly, you usually get what you pay for.

Nice to have some other manufacturers out there. I've watched all their videos and they all are impressive in many ways. However, a $2k max 2 driven by an experienced driver can meet and exceed most of the new breed of machines capabilities. Sure you have to tinker with it to keep it going, but thats part of the fun.

+ Reply to Thread