Powermax/Duromax, Honda clone wiring diagram

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Powermax/Duromax, Honda clone wiring diagram

Although I've yet to run it, I did get the 16Hp from Carrol Stream, and it's a Lifan. which is good, I think. Main difference I see from it and the Duromax is mine has a side draft carb

I found another one, 420cc, and 18 amp alternator
    LIFAN 15HP OHV Electric Start 1 In. Horizontal Keyway Shaft Engine With 18 AMP Charger - LF190FADQC at The Home Depot
    Does anyone know anything about Lifan company?

I have no personal experience but I have heard there good. They also make the little 50-125cc motorcycle/atv engines. Maybe bigger ones too.

Looks just like my carolle stream engine.

American Lifan sells China Lifan manufactured products. China Lifan has sold more than 4.5 million engines in the last year alone and this puts China Lifan #1 on the charts for engine production. Even though there are hundreds of motorcycle manufacturers in China, we provide products from China's largest manufacturer. China Lifan has been the world leader in motorcycle exports for a number of years and holds more patents than any other Chinese motorcycle company.

Humpty Doo, Northern Territory, Australia
    If they only have 1 wire coming out of the charge system on the engine, it goes straight to the battery positive. It must be similar to the old Briggs trickle charge system that doesn't run and external regulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    American Lifan sells China Lifan manufactured products. China Lifan has sold more than 4.5 million engines in the last year alone and this puts China Lifan #1 on the charts for engine production. Even though there are hundreds of motorcycle manufacturers in China, we provide products from China's largest manufacturer. China Lifan has been the world leader in motorcycle exports for a number of years and holds more patents than any other Chinese motorcycle company.
    If you Google Lifan it comes up with countless motorcycle motors. I found another forum site talking about racing them in gokarts, but no usable info. If they race them, bumping up the HP, they must hold up right?

+ Reply to Thread