jlo kill switch

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jlo kill switch

jlo kill switch

hey guys, i just reinstalled the motor on my wild wolf after a starter change ( thanks Don ). when i turn the switch to off the motor does not quit. There are 3 wires coming out of the jlo 2 yellows and one black. when i ground the black wire, the motor will die. Coming out of the voltage reg. i have 2 red wires and 2 yellows......i am pretty sure the yellows fron the motor and reg go together but have no idea about the reds or black. couldn't find a schematic with the seach engine....any help would be appreciated.

Hey, Rob;
    The reds should both go to battery positive and the black is the ignition kill. If it doesn't shut down when it's on the switch, check your ground wire from the switch to chassis ground.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thanks Don, for everything. what color wire on the switch harness is the ground wire and where is it usually connected to the chassis ground.

+ Reply to Thread