Question Carburator Kawasaki 440 1980`s BigMax 2

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question Carburator Kawasaki 440 1980`s BigMax 2

Question Carburator Kawasaki 440 1980`s BigMax 2

My Kawasaki 440, which is a TA440A is without a carburator. I read in this forum, that it can be a VM32 ore a VM34. This two carburator whas build on the Motorcycle Yamaha SR500 and XT 500. No problem to buy this here. Is anybody now, what Carburator whas bolt on? The 32 ore the 34?
    Is anybody now the size of the carburator jets, there was build in the Carburator for use him with the Kawasaki engine?
    kind regards
    Frank
    Last edited by Mike; 12-30-2012 at 01:35 PM. Reason: moved thread from Max forum to engine forum

I just found this thread and it looks like you need the 34mm Mikuni VM34 carburetor.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/engin...kuni-pros.html
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hallo jpswift. Thank you for answering. That helps me to buy the correct Carb in Ebay.
    kind regards
    Frank

Happy to help, Frank. There are some generic Chinese carburetors that are just like the Mikuni here:

Mikuni VM32 VM34 VM36 VM38 VM44 mm VM Carburetor Carb 120 140 5 Main Jet s Kit | eBay

I bought two of these carburetors and they actually work great.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I think that looks like it is the one. Can anyone else help us out with this.......2 stroke guys, Don, Mike?

+ Reply to Thread