Diesel in a Magnum 8x8

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Diesel in a Magnum 8x8

Baby and mama are both doing wonderful! Wifey is out of hospital and staying in Ronald McDonald House by the hospital. Daughter has been transferred to her own room. She's packing on the weight, and is already an awesome kid! What else would you expect looking at her parents. They say she will likely be transferred to a hospital closer to home soon, so that means wifey is coming home at that time.

Good to hear that they are both doing ok. I hope she continues to put on the weight quickly.

Beautiful little girl!!!!
    Glad everyone is doing well that's just awesome!

Thanks for the good words boys! She's still doing good. Getting bigger all the time. If all goes well, will be transferred this weekend, which will be nice!

Construction starts on the shop this Friday. Hope to have the roof on within a month and a half. We'll see how much help I get.

I did actually end up going on part of the camping trip that the Argo was for. Buddy had his older argo there, which was snapping shear pins. He said he was putting roll pins in it. I told him to put grade 8 bolts in. We'll see of he listens. His machine did do pretty well though,, despite the setbacks. That was encouragement to get mine finished. Hopefully will be done this winter.

Sorry I've been MIA for the past two months guys. Argo hasn't moved, but shop is coming along. Most of my trusses are up, the rest should be up tomorrow night. I didn't realize just how big 50 x 40 is compared to the 1 car garages that I'm used to. It will be NICE to be able to work on stuff when I like without having to trip over everything else!

On the other side of things, my babygirl is doing awesome! 2 1/2 months old now, and has hit 7 lbs! She's gaining twice as much per week as the doctors expect! She's an awesome kid.

Nice to hear the little one AND the shop are moving right along!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy_Magnum View Post
    On the other side of things, my babygirl is doing awesome! 2 1/2 months old now, and has hit 7 lbs! She's gaining twice as much per week as the doctors expect! She's an awesome kid.

In case you guys thought I wasnt coming back, this is the progress so far. Building a 2000sq.ft. shop by yourself doesn't happen too quickly.

Wow, lots of room and weather protection now. BTW my 318 is missing the same light.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

The old 300 series were, and still are, a really tough machine. My dad bought my 332 back in 88. There's over 3300 hours on it. The most its ever needed were glow plugs, and deck bearings. My brother has a 318 with a lot less hours. Controls are a lot tighter on his machine!

+ Reply to Thread