16 hp tecumseh, just curious......

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 16 hp tecumseh, just curious......

16 hp tecumseh, just curious......

Hey, I have a late 70s 6x6 argo with a 16 hp tecumseh, I was curious if there is any upgrades I can do to it, and is there any other carb I can put on it other than that walbro? Thanks.

I have the 16 hp Tecumseh with the Walbro carb. Was running great now having issues. I just rebuilt my 2nd WHG carb and am hoping it works better. I have 2 argos. i removed a 16 hp tecumseh and modified it and dropped in a 16 hp B&S vanguard twin. Took awhile but well worth the effort. Issue free. Good luck.

Just orderd a kohler carb for my oh160 tecumseh with whg carb hopeing that its just a matter of revamping governor been working on this motor for about a year

Right on, keep me posted!

yes i would like to know as well.

yeah, put me on that list too!
    "coming through like a herd of turtles"

Just got conformation that my kohler #k341 carb will be in may 11 supose to bolt right up re drill for air cleaner and drill governor bracket to atach the governor hope it works not giveing up cast iron motor just an old die hard

Happy happy carb came in today bolted right up reamed governer lever rod lined right up now to find time to drop it back in and try it

Any updates on this application?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Whow carb seams to work ok on bench may have to come out of retirement and go back to working 60 hr a week to find time for my toy's

+ Reply to Thread