Magnum flywheel

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Magnum flywheel

Posted he pic of the stator under the name magnum stator and there was a layer of black dirt of suit on the contacts or ends of the stator would that cause any problems? If not anything else I can look for or clean on a stator? Also all the magnets were glued on tight they all had a good strong push/ pull and nothing was cracked.anything I can clean or do to the flywheel since I got it off?

Putting Argo back together!

I am putting the Argo back together before spring this weekend. No trouble with chains or nothing just the 4 bolts that hold the stator in place one of them is sheared off there is a bit sticking out off the engine but can't get it off. Need some serious help here now thanks!

Curtis your inbox is full. Wd40 is not the best but if it is all you have. If you opt to change the crankshaft seal consult the engine manual first for removal and installation instructions.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

So should I change the crank shaft seal?

Just cleaned my inbox too

+ Reply to Thread