AC Terra Tiger

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AC Terra Tiger

AC Terra Tiger

Working on restoring a AC Terra Tiger that was given to me. The JLO L295 engine seems to be good but I am not getting any fire to the plug. Not sure if the coil is connected correctly. There are three blue wires that come out of the engine below the carb. Any guidance on how to hook these up would be appreciated. Thanks

Check out the literature/manual section on here, it really helped me allot with my tiger build.
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Working on restoring a AC Terra Tiger that was given to me. The JLO L295 engine seems to be good but I am not getting any fire to the plug. Not sure if the coil is connected correctly. There are three blue wires that come out of the engine below the carb. Any guidance on how to hook these up would be appreciated. Thanks
    Good luck with the rebuild,hope you are happy with the end result.Many people have rebuilt Tigers on here and are never heard from again.These are cool looking to alot of people,but are a real engineering failure... JMO

thanks for the help. I finally got the tiger running. It ended out being the points, and I rebuilt the carb. Next step will be to find wheels and tires and make the adapters. Thinking of going with Honda ATV rims, possibly aluminum. Does anyone have suggestions on suitable wheels and tires.

+ Reply to Thread