April 8th-14th 2013 Arizona Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: April 8th-14th 2013 Arizona Ride

Hey Marc, glad to hear you guys are ok. Did the blown seal hurt the tranny at all or did you pull over in time?

Bridget and Whipper ROCK!!!
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the bad luck, Marc. But look at the bright side, at least it happened somewhat close by to Whipper and Bridget's place and not on some desolate road in the middle of nowhere in the center of the country. There's "The Network" again helping one another out. That's how 6X6World members are. Glad everything turned out alright. You guys have fun!
    Thanks JP. I do believe I guardian angels. And there is a reason for life's events.
    We will make the best of this situation and enjoy the ride. Sedona AZ is a big tourist spot and you see allot of side by side UTV's on the street. I was tempted to run the Copperhead into town to show them a real UTV side by side.
    BTW Lewis is on his way this morning from outside Memphis.
    Acta non verba

Everyone have a good time and enjoy the riding!!! Looking forward to the photos and videos for us all to enjoy!!!

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

George, the seal went out at my brothers house. Posts are a bit slower in Sedona. Spoke to Lewis this morning before seeing his post.
    Acta non verba

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    George, the seal went out at my brothers house. Posts are a bit slower in Sedona. Spoke to Lewis this morning before seeing his post.
    Does sound like Guardian Angels were involved.
    Banned

hope everything turns out good on that trans. im already, took GOLIATH out today
    and tried out the new driven, much better shifting than that p.o.s. cv tech. now
    i can go back and regear it later.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-10-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    George & Marc, he's been climbing all over your machines.

Bridget
    Sheeesh. Again?
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Micmac is standing behind me as I type. LOVE the pop-in. Trying to get him to call in sick so he can ride with us. Wishful thinking. BTW, George & Marc, he's been climbing all over your machines.

Bridget
    Mike is down there too? Oh man, you guys have all the crazies down there! Tell him I said hi, and to keep the plane grounded until after you guys get a chance to go out and play.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Lol yeah had a pop up trip to Phoenix. Had to stop in and see Whipper and Bridget. Unfortunately I'm heading back home today so no riding for me. Got to see Marc a d George's machines as well as the Gila That's in progress. Wow is all I can say!! Thanks Whipper and Bridget for allowing me a classic Kramer style POP in!
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

+ Reply to Thread