Busco Beach in NC April 10-12, 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 10-12, 2015

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear its getting sloppy.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Sounds like the conditions are going to be great.

An update for the group ride. We will plan on one big group ride Saturday morning. I'd like for everyone that wants to ride as a group to gather together at the pond below the showers before the ride for a photo. Try to be at the pond by 10:15am and we will be leaving at 10:30 sharp. Help spread the word to members that are already there.

See you guys soon.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-12-2016 at 04:29 PM.

The weather ended up being really nice for this weekend and we had a great time as usual. I will try to plan a little better in the fall to get the group ride started on time and with everyone that wants to attend.

I broke my Max IV the first time out on Friday and so Jennifer and I shared her Max II on Saturday. She made the mistake of letting me drive and I ended up ripping the jackshaft out of the frame when I jumped it into shallow water. The frame will have to come out to be fixed.

I took a few photos and a good bit of video. Here are the first few screen grabs from the videos for now:

CBass and his daughters having a blast:

The hole that ended Jennifer's day in the Max II.
    The entry was fun but challenging:

The exit was steep and tough:

The jump was stupid and costly but fun:

Last edited by Mike; 04-12-2015 at 08:23 PM. Reason: embedded video by using the full URL and not the shortened youtu.be URL

Mike, you might have broke but it sure made for some nice pictures.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Well I had a great time and want to thank everyone who helped when I broke Saturday, Don got me to the top of the hill and Cory towed me back to camp..but before that I had 2 full days of great riding. I'm sorry I didn't get to see anyone before I left but I planned on running to a version store to get my phone working but it was too far away to come back... When I got home I tore it all down and found the problem, I twisted both rear sprockets till they broke.... OOPS....BUT FUN!!
    Attached Images

Remember this??
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Normable1973 View Post
    Remember this??
    Is that a 4-wheeled Sierra trail boss? Also did you meet up with Shawn and get your axles?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread