Predator 22 hp

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Predator 22 hp

Hybrid View

Predator 22 hp

I was at Harbor Freight today and they had a 22 hp Predator engine for $699.00. I didn't get to look at it, no one was on the floor. At the checkout the guy told me they keep them in the back and I'm not ready for the engine yet. I don't know the shaft size and I think this was the sale price, I looked online, but they don't even list it there, it seems to be a good price though. Just an FYI

Thanks for the heads up!

It was put in ads months ago, but quickly pulled from circulation. I think I read there were manufacturing shortfalls or it was delayed for whatever reason. I expect a big aftermarket following for these

The new sale paper is out for September and they have the 22 hp for $699.00 until the end of the month. It even comes with a muffler the shaft is keyed 1 X 2.84 inches. here is the web page.

22 HP (670cc) V-Twin Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine EPA

I've always said B&S was overpriced for what you get, here's proof.

I'm yet to see one in the store, when asked they all go well,,..ah.... We don't have any

Cool Got mine!

I picked up one right off the delivery truck today. You can see some pictures and the engine swap thread on my blog
    MendingThings.com

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6scar View Post
    I picked up one right off the delivery truck today. You can see some pictures and the engine swap thread on my blog
    MendingThings.com
    Cool. Seems like a great deal especially with the extended warranty. I checked out the blog, that Hustler 980 has a lot of potential. Will have to check it out time to time. Keep us updated on the build.

Looks like a Honda GX series knock off, they were pretty good mills so

I'm thinkin' payin' the assembly workers 2 bucks a day would drive the price down I bit.., Briggs feeds a lot Family's around these parts.

Just Sayin'

+ Reply to Thread