Bandolero Parts list

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bandolero Parts list

Bandolero Parts list

Has anyone here put together a parts list with everything they need to put in a bandolero motor? I've done the search. It's for a Argo Bigfoot with a 18hp Vanguard.

hi
    crank keyway
    camshaft
    extra steel pushrods 2
    shims for base of valve spring
    white valve springs
    valve spring retainers
    update to late 2nd generation steel rockers
    exhaust valve replaced with single piece unit
    wiesco pistons
    engine is already fitted with 2 barrel carb rejetted
    2 barrel inlet manifold and 2 bends stock
    air filter k&n
    exhaust spacers removed
    at least 1 inch primarys 18 inch long

Recommend u install aftermarket conrods

tomo

It should bolt right in with only throttle cable attachment changes?

Is there an adapter I need to get or does the existing throttle cable hook straight to the carb? It sounds like a plug and play, I didn't think it would be that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by gkp View Post
    Is there an adapter I need to get or does the existing throttle cable hook straight to the carb? It sounds like a plug and play, I didn't think it would be that simple.
    yeah it is pretty much plug and play! As for the cable hook up, you can fabricate one like I did here, Built Briggs Engine - Amphibious ATV Pictures or you can check out how others did theirs like Racerone3, Cbass, Admin Mike or Lewis. The rejetting of the carb is a must almost. I havent gotten around to doing mine, and although the motor Really moves the machine, the smooth and constant throttle that is desired is rather choppy. It will surprise you if your not used to it. I have a list of what number drill bits to redrill the jets that will give you the adequate amount of fuel but I've seem to have misplaced it somewhere in the thicket of my garage! I sure that you could buy larger jets somewhere if you opt to have precision with a price! Anyway, I hope all has and will help you along the way. Make sure you post pictures!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Thanks fmints, About the fuel, yuse guys use pump gas in your bandoleros?

It will run on pump 87, but the higher octane, 93+ or even racing fuel would be better!! Sorry for posting so late!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

+ Reply to Thread