16 hp tecumseh carb

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 16 hp tecumseh carb

16 hp tecumseh carb

Just took out the 16 hp tecumseh with the new koler carb big differance top end and take off blew my 18 hp briggs away I could not even come close to out runnig it

What Kohler carburetor fits the OH160 Tecumseh? This sounds like a very interesting upgrade because the stock Walboro that comes on the Tecumseh is typical Walboro garbage. It's a shame they used those carbs on such a good engine that was really ahead of its time.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I used a k341 koler carb it is for the 14-16 hp bolted right up the only mod l had to make was ream the governor control lever to fit the arm and have to reroute the choke cabel but it fits the oh160 perfect

+ Reply to Thread