1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie

Hello all, i'm new here and to the 6x6, i just got my first one today and love it already... I'll probably have alot of questions, hope i don't annoy anyone...

Welcome to the site. What kind of 6x6 did you get?

Thank you, Not quite sure what all i have yet.. It's at my dads now, i picked it up and had to drop it at my dads till wife gets home then i'm going to get it... soooooo, i can tell ya more in a couple hours.. I know it's an attex and the engine says 440... I'm doing alot of reading on this site trying to learn something...lol i know nothing about these things but planning on learning, they look awesome.. We have 4 wheelers and dirt bikes but this is so different...

Why was my thread moved??

I bought an attex 6x6 so i posted in the attex forum... I'm new to the forums.. where should i have posted?

Really this is chit-chat but all of the "I'm ______ and I'm new here" kind of threads have found a home here in general 6x6 discussion regardless of the 6x6 you have. Plus you initially didn't say which AATV you had anyway.

The 6x6 specific forums (such as the Attex one) are for technical information. If you have a specific question regarding your Attex it can go there.

It's not a big deal. I just keep everything organized the best I can so that it can easily be found. That way if you go to the Attex forums you don't have to search through chit-chat posts to get to technical information. That's all.

Again, welcome to the site and feel free to post some more. If it gets moved it's just for better organization. That's all.

Have fun!

Mike

+ Reply to Thread