Keeping the shine on ABS Bodies?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keeping the shine on ABS Bodies?

Keeping the shine on ABS Bodies?

When i redid both of my ABS bodied Attex's, I sanded the bodies out to 1200 grit and buffed till i had a nice shine. one was done 2 years ago, and the other right at a year. both bodies have already oxidized terribly. i finished polishing the racers body back to a nice shine yesterday, and the Wild Wolf will get done this afternoon. question is, how do i keep from having to do this every year?? in both cases the machines were waxed fairly regularly. all of our machines live under an awning next to my shop. they stay dry, but do get some afternoon sun. when they are not to be used for a while, i keep a car cover on them to try to keep the UV at bay. does anyone have any recomendations for what to do during storage, or know any waxes or other products that will help me keep my machines looking nice?
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

armor all has a uv version of its product that should help

Armor AllĀ® - Product Detail
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

+ Reply to Thread