Hitch Hauler

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hitch Hauler

Hitch Hauler

Does anyone know of good hitch hauler for a 6x6? I would like it to be angled up pretty high.

I am new to the site and live in NC. LOVE MY ARGO!

Thanks for any help.

Mk

Hi Mk, welcome to the site. There are quite a few members on here from NC. We will all be riding in Goldsboro, NC in October. You should join us if you can. There is a thread with the details in the trail ride forum.

For your hitch rack if you look around the site you will see a few but most have been custom built. Here is the latest thread from biounlimited about the one he made for his Argo: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/argo-...rage-rack.html

You will see a couple more in the gallery if you look through some of the pictures. Member McCoy has one that he built for his Argo here:

Just an idea if you are into building your own. Someone else may know where you can purchase one already made.

Thank you Mike for welcoming me and for the information. I don't really have the equipment for making a rear rack but I really like the pics that you have shared with me. I am going to try and see a fabricator or 2.

Thanks again and I will let you know about the trip in Goldsboro.

70 plus views and only 1 reply. Please help I really need to make this happen.

"For your hitch rack if you look around the site you will see a few but most have been custom built."

I have a bracket for the hitch reciever of my Argo that accomodates my trolling motor mount and spare tire carrier. Pics of motor version in my gallery,not sure if i put ones of tire carrier in yet . Make friends with a welder/fabricator if poss as there is no "6 wheeler accessory store" that i'm aware of. Just gotta use trial and error and lots of tlc Dont get discouraged,try different ideas. (the back of the upper body on my argo now resembles a pincushion one of these days i'll get some wooden dowels and plug em up.) Joe.

This site has about everything you could ever want for a 6x6. Mainly max stuff but if you give Richard a call, he's always willing to help out. Welcome to Richard's Relics Parts for Amphibious ATV's,

+ Reply to Thread