It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 249 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2481

Thread: It's video time

Here is a clip of climbing our hill to get to our moose and bear hunting area. The record rains washed out several parts of the trail cutting trenches up to 3 feet deep. I had to side hill it for a while to get up the mountain. As always, the video doesn't do the steepness and angle any justice.

Last edited by Mike; 10-31-2014 at 05:52 PM. Reason: embedded the video by removing the "s" in https://

hey nice video, no trouble for the Argo though

There's some good stories in this one.

Nick, what did I tell you about cruzin the preschool.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Do they pay you guys royalties for maikin' it look like a Mudd-ox? Cool video and cool machine; I may have to get one of those for JD this year.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Came across this video. I've seen videos of similar Russian vehicles on here. But not this one.

(Jerod) That was an epic video man, better than any advertisement Argo has ever put out. Had just about everything in this video!

I like there usefulness with hydro to running out drive. Hay Matt O here you go! I could see MuddOx with this.

The terrain in Russia is so varied and so expansive as to lead to technological developments like this. No other nation produces so many specialty vehicles. Would love to ride there.

+ Reply to Thread