It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 249 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2481

Thread: It's video time

Here's a video of the original Lost in Space Chariot:

https://youtu.be/iBYyUmu4dVo

That is Cool to see it still being taken care of.

Seems it is a replica.

Quoting from the video description "This is the unveiling of John Antonellis' awesome replica of the Chariot from Lost in Space. I am very proud to be a part of this project!"

Banned

Got to play in the snow a little.

https://youtu.be/MS5Y40jUJpo
    Last edited by Joe M; 03-14-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Good to see a video from you again,Joe. You got the rest of the snow George was suppose to get.

Bridget

COOL VID Joe ! Great to see ya out and about bud !

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Good to see a video from you again,Joe. You got the rest of the snow George was suppose to get.

Bridget
    We got ripped off!
    Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeOmHNsK2ww

Not the best video, unless you enjoy watching me working a steering wheel like a mad man, should have a better vantage point next time.

Oh, look Racerone3. His Coot has a gas pedal, something resembling a functioning gear selector and the machine as a whole doesn't appear to exhibit an immediate desire to kill the operator. Although, allwheeldrive's steering strategy closely resembles my own frantic attempt at keeping your sorry excuse for a Rube Goldberg device traveling along a somewhat preferred course.

And he has a cage made out of shopping carts and refrigerator racks, which is more awesomer than yours. Not to minimize anybody with true PTSD, but just watching this video makes me feel like I'm going to plant it against a tree again. Or Tom's trailer.

+ Reply to Thread