It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 249 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2481

Thread: It's video time

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    has a cage made out of shopping carts and refrigerator racks,
    haha don't forget bread trays! though I guess those are mostly on the back section.
    Laughing all the same hydromike, Tomorrow morning the less frantic and less entertaining trip into the woods during winter will be done loading. It's funny with only 9hp I still manage to bang myself up in this thing. Doesn't help having a steel shin splitting dashboard I guess. When the currently raging river recedes back to sane levels I'll be posting more videos. 4 snow chains and 8 PSI in the tires and this machine accomplishes my dream of Go anywhere mobility.

I have a very limited amount of time behind the wheel of a Coot, and I praise 'Race for letting me drive it because beforehand, I wanted one in the worst way. You get a medal for bravery just for piloting those blessed things. I'd rather crash a racer any day.

Looks like fun. I had the opportunity to follow a coot through the woods one time. It was really cool watching the way it articulated through and over fallen trees. It looks like you're well protected in that pole skidder type cage.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

I worry about branches coming in through the racks but so far so good. The only thing is when I flip the cages down for protection I lose my roof lol, will have to build a 2ndary roof under them. Other thing is passengers don't have much fun in the back section getting whipped by limbs. Still a WIP

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Oh, look Racerone3. His Coot has a gas pedal, something resembling a functioning gear selector and the machine as a whole doesn't appear to exhibit an immediate desire to kill the operator. Although, allwheeldrive's steering strategy closely resembles my own frantic attempt at keeping your sorry excuse for a Rube Goldberg device traveling along a somewhat preferred course.

And he has a cage made out of shopping carts and refrigerator racks, which is more awesomer than yours. Not to minimize anybody with true PTSD, but just watching this video makes me feel like I'm going to plant it against a tree again. Or Tom's trailer.

Mike you hitting Toms trailer was the funniest thing I seen at pine lake last year!! Too funny!!

I took my boy out for a little Easter cruise but my GoPro battery died 7 minutes into it lol.

Last edited by Canadian_Zuk; 04-18-2017 at 06:31 AM.

Very nice! I like the seat belt, just enough to hold your son in. When I take my grand daughter for a ride, with out someone to hold on to her she get thrown around very easily.
    Your video reminded me I have to find a mounting place for my GoPro.

Thanks for the video that was cool. And you drive a Mopar, sweet
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous 4x4 View Post
    Very nice! I like the seat belt, just enough to hold your son in. When I take my grand daughter for a ride, with out someone to hold on to her she get thrown around very easily.
    Your video reminded me I have to find a mounting place for my GoPro.
    Thank you, the seat belts were already installed when I purchased my Max and they are great! Even when it's just me in the Max the belt is great to have on when travelling bumpy roads. I can plant my feet on the floor and press against the belt to keep my bony butt in the seat lol.

I just stuck a GoPro pad right above the fuel tank, I'm ok with the location but all I hear in the video is the fuel float rattling around lol. I may just remove the float assembly as it's just a easy to look in the tank lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
    Thanks for the video that was cool. And you drive a Mopar, sweet
    Yes, I am a Mopar guy lol. This is my 2nd Ram 1500, so far it's been as good as the last one.

loved the video. what a great place to ride and your son looks to be a sweetheart...... johnboy

+ Reply to Thread