It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 249 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2481

Thread: It's video time

thanks for the video zuk ...what a beautiful place to ride. the little one looked cool in the netted hat !! you max 4 swims good. johnboy va.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    This is the perfect video to show a couple reasons we are so devoted to these machines.

It also shows prevention of Canadian mosquitoes, you can keep them.
    Thank you, for the kind words

We are in the middle of Black Fly season here now, WAYYYY worse than mosquitoes! lol, Mosquitoes are friendly and welcome compared to these evil critters. These little buggers are smaller than a pin head and when they bite you they actually bite a little chunk of your skin off. They get in your ears, in your eyes, up your nose, you swallow clouds of them just breathing in Ontario this time of year. We just need 2 or 3 good days of hot weather and they'll be gone until next spring.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    thanks for the video zuk ...what a beautiful place to ride. the little one looked cool in the netted hat !! you max 4 swims good. johnboy va.
    Thank you Johnboy, my son loves riding in his "Ardo" lol. I'm very impressed with the 14" wide Vendetta tires on the water, they do very well in the swamps and muck as well. I wonder how much better the 16s would be. I think I will get a GPS speed reading the next time I go out out of curiosity, it doesn't take me very long at all to swim that lake. The route I take across that lake is about a quarter mile or so.

I believe it's been shown the 14" out swim the 16" but the 16" are better in mud and snow

One word: FINALLY.

Still trying to gather enough footage for a decent length video, but I threw this together for now.

COOL !

This weekend I put quite a few miles on the old Coot, really intense off road terrain, this was from Sunday more video to come. I'll edit and post the video of Saturday on a wicked Class IV road in VT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osfk1bneLSY

That looked like fun.

It sure was Mike! Here is the video from the other day, out on a class 4 road, really intense terrain was a bit unnerving to say the least! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmZIgbyQs-8

Great videos
    thank you
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
    Great videos
    thank you
    Thanks for watching!

+ Reply to Thread