It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 249 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2481

Thread: It's video time

That machine is just really cool. Before you posted videos, I had never seen one before.

Steve

after all that work, if you had mounted a plow, the drive would be clear!

very cool machine hipower ! i wonder how it would perform with tire chains ? johnboy va.

Yea but where's the fun in actually getting work done! I do not believe recreation was intended for this machine but it sure is fun!
    Tire chains would likely increase the performance 10 fold. I have a set for it, but just wanted to see what it was like before putting them on. The Coot would drift and slide around just like this machine before I put the chains on. So likewise it won't be as silly afterwards.

as far as recreation....the videos i've seen show the machine apparently designed as a log skidder...thus the reason for the height. but is sure makes for good ground clearance !! j.b.

by the way, if you punch in '' history of the quadtractor '' it's a very interesting story on it's inventor , design and different phases of production and sales, etc. johnboy

I took some video while out in the fresh snow today. They cut off at a little over 10 minutes, but here is the first one.

Juggernaught in the snow 1

Steve

Here is the continuation of the first video.

Juggernaught in the snow 2

Steve

come on wheres the cold start

+ Reply to Thread