It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 249 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2481

Thread: It's video time

yea steve...loved the videos !! thanks. you were scooting right along and the tracks look good. wish i could be there to ride with you in such a great place. '' juggernaught '' is a classy machine. johnboy va.

There was about 8 inches of fresh powder on top of a layer of ice, on top of about 5 inches of older snow. I went up the steepest hills I could find without a problem. The right side windshield wiper doesn't work, and the canopy would have stopped a ton of snow from soaking me, and covering all of Juggernaught. The canopy is supposed to ship out this week. Riding then, will be much, much better, although I love riding as is.

Steve

i cant tell a difference in the new QT muffler assuming yours has it because damn she sounds nice

First chance to use the snow plow....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-lYatkHFuU
    Last edited by scott8x8; 01-05-2018 at 10:15 AM.

I think you would have more fun using the plow up here in New Hampshire. We got about a foot, with 3 to 4 foot drifts. It is a great video, and certainly easier than shoveling.

Steve

bring it to busco and clear some mud !! johnboy va.

I bet it would be more fun in New Hampshire. I hope we get to try it out with a deeper snow. Johnboy, you know we don't want to remove any mud from busco!

Well, I would love to go to Busco sometime. In the next few months I will trailer Juggernaught to my sister's house in Williamsburg Virginia. I will have to register it there, and I will need to know where I can ride it. By then it will be registered as a boat, so that should open up some choices.

Steve

keep in touch steve..i'm maybe 2 hrs. from williamsburg. let me know when your down this way sometime. j.b.

https://youtu.be/_NWapifCRnU
    Here is a short unedited video of a ride through the snowy swamp.

+ Reply to Thread