work or play or hunting

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: what do you use your atv for

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • play

48 57.83%
  • work

11 13.25%
  • hunting

27 32.53%
  • all of above

25 30.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: work or play or hunting

work or play or hunting

just wondering now many people use the atvs for work or play or hunting or ma by all of the above.

Work and play. When I'm using it for work, it's because I want to play. The only hunting I've ever done with one is attempting to run down a rabid raccoon.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

All 3 for me :-)

RD

I use mine for all 3 as well...

Hunting = play

work = play

Play = trouble....
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

I suppose even work's got to be fun in one of these

I voted for play only. I try to use it occasionally around the house for yard chores but usually that turns into play after a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I voted for play only. I try to use it occasionally around the house for yard chores but usually that turns into play after a few minutes.
    Mike you are so rough when you play. The way you drive it, I though it was actually recommended by your therapist to release aggression. You seem very calm otherwise
    Acta non verba

I use my max for deer hunting. However if I shoot one in the morning, my daughter and I will spend the rest of the day, lets say scouting! In the max of course. What could possibly be better than that!

Wish I could use it for work but I am a purchaser.....sitting at a desk 60% of the time. To make up for it I play twice as hard

Some of you might not believe it, but...............
    Working out of an Argo for 12-16hrs a day.............EVERY day................... does take some of the fun out of it.
    Sometimes, when I talk to buddies that still do it, I get the urge to go back and do it again, but mostly, now, I like to sit back and let others take the beating.
    Don't get me wrong, there are worse jobs to do than checking Wellsites. Well, most jobs are probably worse than checking Wellsites in an Argo........

Ahhh Crap, I feel like going out and checking some Wellsites

RD

+ Reply to Thread