Second set of tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Second set of tires

Second set of tires

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Thing to remember on these machine is the reaso the tire are run SO/CALLED Backwerds is for them to Scoop op the dirt and mud and drive ON TOP of it. This gives you the Flotation your looking for in a 6x6. If you Dig all the way Down through it you will High center your machine !
    I personaly am wanting a set of the new tires Mud-ox is selling. I want them for the winter in the snow and so on. It realy all depends on where your planning on rideing !!
    Good luck and keep us informed !

90 present of the time

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 02:30 PM.

Wider is always Good but taller helps also !

I don't believe you can do any better than 24" Frontier Tires for a Conquest.
    They are a little on the expensive side, and it's a bit if a gamble fitting them on the machine, bit I've never yet met a person running them that was not extremely happy with them.

RD

Good point R.D., the Argo Frontier tires are great all around tires for the money. They swim well and mud well too. I would recommend Deedeelin1 touch base with the guys at Adair Argo, they usually have some take off tires for reasonable prices. Just mention you are a forum member and get a price quote. They will probably even throw in a set of wheels that the tires are mounted on. Great guys to do business with.

Every machine is different, and its not unusual to have to reverse a tire per side to get some swimming speed and maintain optimum traction.

Gators are great tires too, the 22" Vampires are good tires too.

+ Reply to Thread