banana splits boxed set

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: banana splits boxed set

banana splits boxed set

ok went to charity shop and found slightly damaged boxed set.

1969 man!
    hilarious. times change jan Michael Vincent looking about 18 in Danger Island, and who knew Barry White did the b side to the tra la la song "doin the banana splits"
    the go -go dancing 13 year old girls (sour grapes bunch ) look a bit dubious in these sadder times.
    anyway. one banana .. two banana.

Haha those are great!!! 1st and 2nd pic they were really going for it/crash

All Amphicats ???

thanks for sharing
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

DVD,s ? If so ever think about making copy's ??

I can make copies of dvds to dvd or vhs to dvd. Nice find
    Look at the tires crinkling on the 3rd pic (tub rub)

yes I think they only used Amphicats,but there seem to be more than just the original 4 used.snorki definitely has two different paint jobs. possibly they had a set at each tour location ,costumes and maybe "puppeteers might be duplicated for theme park appearances. Dont have facilities to duplicate dvd ,and as i am in uk probably cheaper to look for them on ebay in your region( only first season so far.)
    There was also a model kit 6x6 you could make up as your choice of paint jobs. I think someone sells a £$£$£$ resin copy now.

I believe they were the 1st 6x6s I ever seen. Then when I was 12 delivering newspapers I seen 1 junked and was amazed at the thing. But my parents would not let me have any kind of atv or motorcycle because of a uncle who decapitated himself going under a tree on a snowmobile. Never met that uncle. Here they just made the story up

I wonder what ever became of the vehicles? I'm sure they would have had several sets of them.

They were my first exposure to 6x6's at age 10 and I always wanted one. Finally 40+ years later I got one!

+ Reply to Thread