Let's Make a Deal

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Let's Make a Deal

Let's Make a Deal

I was channel surfing late last night and ran across an old episode of the game show "Let's Make A Deal" with Monty Hall. I hadn't seen this show in decades so I decided to watch for a while. It was interesting nostalgia to see the low production values and cheesy products they gave away and how excited the contestants where to win them. It was from the early 70's so lots of big console TV sets and even fake brick wall covering - that was a serious prize not one of the "Zonk" prizes they also gave like 100 watermelons.

So imagine my surprise a brand new Scrambler was revealed behind the curtain! Unfortunately for the husband of the wife who had one this great prize earlier in the show, she decided to give it up for a chance at the big prize at the end of the show. I think think they ended up with luggage and new bedroom furniture. You could see the disappointment on the guy's face. I'm an Attex man myself but that shiny new Scrambler looks pretty sweet!

"Obsolete doesn’t mean a thing isn’t any good - it just means they don’t make it any more.”
    - Von Dutch

That's awesome! Do you happen to know what episode it was?

No, I didn't catch an episode number if there is one. I wasn't on the TV with the for so I wasn't able to record it either. I'll look tonight to see if they have anything about episodes. It was on Buzzr TV and was on from 11-12 eastern time (2 shows back to back).

By the way, is that your Attex in your post? What kind of tired/rims are those? They look awesome!
    "Obsolete doesn’t mean a thing isn’t any good - it just means they don’t make it any more.”
    - Von Dutch

That's pretty cool. Thanks for the screen shot.

Wow, very cool! I remember in the late 90's and early 2000's there would be Maxes on the Price is Right. I've never been able to find the episodes online anywhere though. I remember when my dad and I were at Recreatives they had a brand new Max IV ready to be shipped out but there was a bit of a problem. The old lady that won the Max on the Price is Right didn't want to take delivery of it! I don't remember what the end result of it was, but I would have gladly gave her $1000 for it.

Anyway, if I were married and my wife gave up a brand new AATV like that lady did on the Let's Make a Deal episode, I'd give her up, haha.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I would have flipped out too if I saw that show up behind the curtains.

thanks
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

+ Reply to Thread