Any Amphib/6x6 that is 50 inch/trail model?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any Amphib/6x6 that is 50 inch/trail model?

Any Amphib/6x6 that is 50 inch/trail model?

My local state forest Park rep is a Nazi and won't let my 6x6 in due to its width (54). Are there any models in the past that are 50 inches wide from the factory?

stick some real skinny tires under it for inspection, then swap back?
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

By chance are you from Pa.?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

No, Florida. She said they have to go by the manufacturer specs which list 54 to 56.

Look into the hoot, hoot 2, and Winchester Growler. They are all basically the same vehicle, but if there is one that is narrow enough for your purpose, this is probably it.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread