New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 722 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Tigluk ,

Hello , and a big welcome to the amphibious forum.

hello all!

just found this site and looking for friends, currently have a 1974 400 chief and
    2001 max II.

hey Ryan, welcome aboard. you'll find lots of friends here. where are you located?
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Hello All

Hello everyone, like many others I've been reading this site for a couple of months now trying to learn as much as possible before making the big purchase. Thanks to the post's here and phone calls to Richard at Richards Relics, I was able to locate a machine that fit the bill for what I wanted. So now I'm the proud owner of a 2001 Max IV with all the factory goodies. Which until last week only had 77 hours on it - now after a couple of days in Wyoming where I put over 70 miles on it, I'm having a blast. I have wanted one of these since the mid 70's so now I get to live out a childhood wish. I'm located in Louisville KY and looking for others to ride with and learn from.

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Welcome aboard Gunrunner, these things are nice aren't they! I think that the majority of the members on here (myself included)had that same dream!

Hi Everyone, I just bought a 97 Max IV so I haven't had much time to ride.
    I'm 48 and have seen these around since I was a teenager. I bought this from someone at work who barely used it and have tuned it up, etc. and have it running quite well now.
    I have a small area behind the house to do test drives and have taken it to some land once.
    This thing is a blast and my kids love it! We are constantly tinkering with it, and I'm still learning to drive it.
    I live North East of Grand Rapids, MI and looking for the best places to ride.
    I'm sure I will have lots of questions as I get familiar with my new beast.

Hello, My name is Aaron, and I just bought my 81 argo 8x8 a few weeks ago. I used this site, and some expert local help to make a the purchase. I took it up near Chicken Alaska last week after a teardown and some repairs, and brought out three caribou with it. I am a very happy new argo owner. Can't believe how well suited this machine is for farm kids! I have a wife and three kids, and they all went everywhere with me in it. Glad to be here. I have lots of tech questions. I will put those in the argo forum. And yes, I have pictures

Welcome to the site and more importantly, the hobby. It sounds like you both are off to a great start.

Just sayin HI...

Hello board.. I just found this forum and signed up..

I have an 07 Avenger with tracks and love it.. Definately lives up to all of my expectations!!

Just saying hi!!

Glen

Hello Glen Big welcome to the best amphib forum on the web.

+ Reply to Thread