New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 722 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 534 584 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey I joined this site because my grandpa has a Max 6x6 and is giving it to me. I don't know anything about them or where I can get parts. The only thing I have noticed is the missing trunk on the back to go over the engine. Any advice would be appreciated. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. That's a good way to get into a 6x6. Have fun with your Max.

Hello. Everyone! I'm new to this all.I'm Eric...I live in Maine.Ive always wanted a 6x6.Just recently traded a 76 struck dozer for a 70 attex 297.With a broken axle and a crack.I saw after! Whats the best way to fix.Plan on restoring it.still have to get the allen screws out of the hub.Any help would be great. Thanks... Hope to see you on the trail.

Hi Eric, Welcome to the real world. What town r u in. I might have an extra axle. The hull is made of abs plastic so u have to get some scrap abs and melt it down in a jar of acetone. It will be like peanut butter. Then u v out the crack and wipe it a few times with acetone to soften it up. Then spread the abs mixture in the crack. Might need to do it a few times. good luck Mike

Mike.I'm in Richmond.thanks on the crack fix.I have a replacement axle and aluminum hub.Just wanted to take them all out to do a better job on restoration.It's got two original tires.Two 3 lug rims and two that they made a 4 bolt adapter. They threw bolted I do have the other 4. Two are drilled.Two are not...THANKS! Again..

Hi Mike and all you AATVers out there. We bought an Argo Conquest in 2001 shortly after moving to northeast Pennsylvania. We have had a blast with it, especially had fun on our pond and giving rides to the neighbors kids. But time marches on - the kids have moved away and my husband has passed away. I'd like to sell my Argo and hope you or somebody could advise me on how best to post an advertisement on this site. Do I just put specs, photos, and price in a post like this one? Is there a special place for ads? I'd like to find somebody who would have as much fun with this machine as we had with it. I just had it all tuned up in preparation for selling it.

Debbie

Hi Debbie, welcome to the forum. Go to the classified forum here: AATVs For Sale and click on "Post New Thread". Title the thread appropriately and then write a good description with everything you know about the Conquest. Including photos is critical to getting a good price and interest in the ATV so definitely include photos and it's always good to start with a price too. If you need any more help just let us know. Good luck selling the machine.

Thanks Mike! Will do. Deb

Hello everyone. I have used Argos since 70's for hunting deer and waterfowl in marshes of Eastern Shore MD. Only way to get in and out of some areas. The older I get the more I depend on machines to get in and out of tough spots. Need sure footed and reliable transportation in rough terrain, speed is not needed.
    I recently acquired a 6 wheel magnum basket case. After fixing it up with the usual axles, bearings, seals and chains I find that it is way to fast for my needs. It has an "H" transmission. I guess a "G" transmission is what I need to slow it down. I see in parts manual that there are two gear differences between the two transmissions, helical gear 21 teeth for "GA" and 26 teeth for "HA"; also gear plate helical, 76 teeth for "GA" and 71 Teeth for "HA". Would someone confirm this. These parts are expensive. Maybe I could get a good "GA" transmission. Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated.

Hi hewtater, welcome to the forum. Try starting a new thread in the Argo forum. You should get a better response there since not everyone checks this introduction thread. I'm sure someone can help you out there.

+ Reply to Thread