New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 722 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 547 597 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I'm a new member and have a 1977 attex 500 super chief. I am in the process of going through it as it was a true barn find. Should I just purchase a new or rebuilt mikuni carb instead of messing with the old one?

Hi 1977(6x6), welcome to the forum. Congratulations on purchasing your Attex.

Welcome 1977(6x6), if you can afford a new one you can't go wrong, just be sure all the specs are correct for machine and location. If not give it a good cleaning and resealing or have your local 2 stroke guy do it.
    SuperChief's are fine machine's though if you expect to do alot of trail riding you'll probably end up 4 stroking it.

Hi, I'm Murph, I love anything to do with motorized vehicles, and the history behind them, etc, etc.
    I'm only a teen, so don't think I have much experience; because I don't. I joined to learn from everyone here.
    I hope I stay for awhile, I have been browsing the site recently (and before I signed up), and it is very informative/interesting.
    -M

Hello everyone, brand new to this site, I'm located in Urbana, Ohio and currently looking for a coot, done a lot of looking and a lot of research on these things, but does anyone know if there is a kit to convert a 2 wheel steer to a 4 wheel steer? I read the one article about the one fellow that done it, but does a kit exist ? If anyone as any info please let me know, thanks

Hi Murph, welcome to the forum. No need for any experience here, we're happy to have anyone interested in amphibious ATVs.

Hello flash, welcome to the forum.

Hello all, just traded for a 2000 argo bigfoot. I live in northeast tx and will use the argo maintaining fences in the bottomland around my ranch. im also addicted to coon hunting and the argo will probably make me gain a few pounds since I wont have to do much walking

Hello cottonpicker, welcome to the forum.

astro41
    been occasionally reading from the sidelines and finally decided to join. I have an old T series 6x6 Argo (originally powered by a Tecumseh single in the 70s) Just spent a few months repowering with an 18 HP Briggs Vanguard v-twin and doing chains, bearings, exhaust, decent front winch mount, and all that good stuff. Had it out in the uglies (southeastern Manitoba) last week, seems to work ok. We'll see.

Ciao a tutti dall'Italia

+ Reply to Thread