New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 722 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 548 598 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

astro41, welcome to the forum. Glad you finally decided to join. Have fun with your Argo.

quad2014, hello from the U.S. Welcome to the forum.

Hello all,

I just purchased a McKee RougRider as project for my boys (8 & 6) and myself. We brought it home last weekend, cleaned all the mud, dead animals and leaves out of it, and tore it all down to start a complete rebuild. It is missing the engine, but I happened to have a 215 Cuyuna engine that from what I have read is a decendant, and possibly close to a direct replacement for the original JLO. Does anyone have any experience using a Cuyuna as a replacent, or would I be better off buying a Predator engine from Harbor Freight? I would love to hear if many others out there have McKees, and if anyone knows of any parts machines any where. I'm missing the engine mounting plate, the fuel tank, drive clutch(Sailsbury 700 I think?) and exaust. I know I will probably end up fabricating these parts, but it would be nice if I could be close to original.
    i
    I'd post some pics, but its after midnight here. Maybe I'll get some pics up tomorrow of the boys tearing this thing down, they had a blast.

joefixit608

Hello joefixit608, welcome to the forum. That Roughrider should be a fun project for you and your sons. For the technical questions, you may want to start a new thread in the "Other AATV" section of the forum. Good luck with the rebuild.

just got a 70's sidewinder. missing some parts. where's the down hill brake system. I understand the steering wheel sets pins in motion but for 300 bucks thought it would be a lot of fun. any advice on parts that interchange with other models or just some good help would be appreciated in learning about this project.

Hi sixwheeler, welcome to the forum. I'm not much help on the old sidewinders. You may want to start a new thread in the Other AATV forum for the more technical questions. Have fun with your project.

Jim Warren, Dietrich, Idaho. I need assistance in identifying my new purchase. How do I post pictures? Thanks

Hi Jim, welcome to the forum. For posting photos, check out this thread: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...-pictures.html

I have been a admirer of amphibs and 6x6's for many years. I am thrilled to have recently purchased a used max ii. This site is a great place to get tips and info! Most of my questions have been addressed in previous threads, so I figured I'd introduce myself.
    ROB ⚓️

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Max II.

+ Reply to Thread