New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 722 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I am David Enoch and live just North of Dallas. I am in the market for a Pug Badlands 624. I have one spotted and hope to make a deal soon. I found this forum while researching the Coot, and now the Pug.

My main hobby is Airgun. If anyone needs help in that area I could help out. I am getting ready to sell a bunch of them to finance the Pug.

David Enoch

Hi David, welcome to the forum. Good luck getting your Pug, those are neat machines.

Hi I'm Tony from Ontario Canada. New member to this forum. I love the outdoors and owned argos for the last 15yrs. Had an older style 6x6 which I sold 5yrs ago and bought a 2007 8x8 avanger. Seems to be an interesting forum and I'm glad to join in.

Hi Tony, welcome to the forum. It's good to have another seasoned Argo owner on the forums.

U.P. of Michigan full time as of 9/1/2017
    first time posting. don't own a 6x6 or 8x8 but am looking. have a place in the u.p. of michigan that has a small lake and marsh ground that i think would be ideal for a max II or IV. can someone tell me the appropriate thread to ask my stupid questions. thanks drb

drb. pm member thebuggyman1, Jim is quite familiar with stock and altered machines in that area, not afraid to give his opinion either.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

hi i made an account a long time ago but never posted anything becuse i didnt have a 6x6 i just loved 6x6s when I first saw them my name is koltyn sherman im 18 and live in florida i just got a 1980s max2 6x6 that the frame is shot on and am tryin to find out what metal to rebuild the frame with i know its c channel but dont know what thickness i am a avid build im outside more then im inside i just love building stuff when i saw this 6x6 i just had to have i hate seeing things that were once awsome machines but are now going to waste but i plan on bringing this one back i just need some advice thanks

New to the site. New to the whole AATV thing. Just bought an all original 1982 Bush Swamper. Low hours on the machine. In really great shape. I am the third owner on it. First guy owned it for most of it's life. Used it for moose hunting. Sold it when he got too old to go hunting anymore. Previous owner bought it in 2009. Ran one tank of gas through it and then never used it again. I bought it and plan to restore it and then who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvanloy View Post
    New to the site. New to the whole AATV thing. Just bought an all original 1982 Bush Swamper. Low hours on the machine. In really great shape. I am the third owner on it. First guy owned it for most of it's life. Used it for moose hunting. Sold it when he got too old to go hunting anymore. Previous owner bought it in 2009. Ran one tank of gas through it and then never used it again. I bought it and plan to restore it and then who knows.
    That Bush Swamper sounds really cool and welcome to the site. Some pictures or a video of the machine would be very interesting!

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Hi I just started looking at your site and it is great. I have a 94 max2 and are looking for a roll bar and windshield for it. Thanks for a great informational site'

+ Reply to Thread