New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 722 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 538 539 540 541 542 550 590 640 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi new to the 6x6. I am a heavy equipment mechanic, welder fab. I got a 500 attex that is orange given to me. Engine has about 120 psi in each hole. Two small cracks in the plastic. Needs some TLC.

Hi PDCLOM, welcome to the forum.

Hello,

My names Jakob and I´m from Austria/Central Europe. I joined the Forum because i own a 1983 MaxII with Tecumseh Engine OH160 in it. I´m actually rebuilding the Max with many new parts and a bigger engine.

Greatings
    Jakob

Hello Jakob, welcome to the forum. Good luck rebuilding your Max.

Hello 6X6 World followers. I've been a member since 2013 but have never posted. I bought a new Argo Conquest back in 2003 and have enjoyed it very much over the last 12 years. I just pulled the trigger on a 2014 750 HDI - a demo unit with 8 hours on it. The dealer put up an offer I could not refuse. Just waiting now for all of the accessories that I added to come in from ODG. I live in Michigan but have done most of my off-roading in NE Ontario where you're free to roam. Great forum and I've picked up a lot of great tips here! Also - if anyone is interested in a fully loaded 2003 Conquest in really nice condition - I will be posting some additional info in the next couple weeks. Hate to see her go!
    Regards, Gitch

Hi Gitch, it's good to finally hear from you. Congratulations on your new purchase. Upload some photos to the gallery so we can all drool over your new ride.

New to this though I've lurked for awhile and the Argo has caught my eye since the 70s. Finally found a Vanguard II 6x6 that was in my budget and condition I was looking for. Had a great time ice fishing with it when the ice started getting sloppy for the Skidoo. It's a 1996 with tracks. I am curious if you can run these in a pond with the tracks on?

vanguard II with tracks

Quote Originally Posted by William W Western View Post
    New to this though I've lurked for awhile and the Argo has caught my eye since the 70s. Finally found a Vanguard II 6x6 that was in my budget and condition I was looking for. Had a great time ice fishing with it when the ice started getting sloppy for the Skidoo. It's a 1996 with tracks. I am curious if you can run these in a pond with the tracks on?
    Hi William, The short answer is no .Argos will float with tracks on but need an outboard, gas ,electric or ? to travel in water.
    A sail might work but I've never seen that!!

Hello, im new here and have a late 70s argo with a 16hp tecumseh, I just bought it before winter and haven't tried it yet, it needed a bunch of work, I got it running and moving. If there's anything anyone can tell me about late 70s argos id appreciate it! Thanks.

Hello xtroyxxx, welcome to the forum. If you upload a picture of your Argo to the gallery, someone can help you better identify it.

+ Reply to Thread