New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 722 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 646 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello Bandit, welcome (officially) to the forum. I'm glad you took the time to introduce yourself. It's always good to have another racer on board.

First new argo 700.

Way up here in Alaska. We getting ready for a 3 week camping trip in the bush ,
    New Argo advenger 700. Softtop. Its on
    Then a month later. Came across a deal of a life time for another 700
    Needs all new bears though

Hi, new member from Australia looking for a 8x8 for the farm and fun.

Misskimo,welcome to the forum. Enjoy your Argos! Bearing are a minor issue especially if one got a good deal on the unit.

Hubcap,welcome to the forum. Best wishes in your quest for an 8x8. It appears the pickins are somewhat slim downunder when it comes to AATV's.

New to Forum. Just getting started in Argo use. Bought two salvage units, both 8x8, tried 6x6 but felt very insecure climbing banks in and out of lakes and swamps, quickly traded by 8x8. The two 8x8's I am working on are a Conquest and a Magnum. Frame was rusted out on Conquest. It did run so I took it for a spin in rough terrain, started making horrible noises, got it home, noticed right rear wheel out of line, bent upward, rear frame had collapsed. Cut out rear third of frame, replaced with 4" electrical conduit and 3/16" x 4" steel for side frames. Had to cut out four shafts with Sawzall (3 cuts per shaft) to get at bearings and seals. Rusted so bad took 35 tons in press to save gears. Finally got it together, cool machine, using it heavily to provide support for lake silt clearance project. Tows logs, carries fuel, accesses areas for surveying, etc. Great work vehicle. Conquest has wheel spacers, 18 inch tracks, Magnum has 13 inch tracks. Jury still out on which I like best.

SwampThang, welcome to the forum.

Picked up the new machine! Tyres buggered tho.but I'm excited! I guess this forum will be my new home! Thanks for having me.
    Attached Images

Congratulations on picking up your new Argo.

Hi All! I just got my hands on a 94 Argo Vanguard that I think will suit me fine. I'll mainly be getting tools and materials across a slow river. And like any owner of new machines should be, I'm full of questions about 6x6's. I look forward to learning about the machines and the "sport." I'll apologize in advance as it will take me some time to learn how this site works. I've never been a member of a forum before, so it's all new to me.

Hi Everyone. I am in Western NJ and am casually looking around for a 'fixer-upper'-with or w/o engine, frozen shafts, etc. Saw that Sears Sportster in Alabama. Would love to have rescued it, but it seems like shipping would be around $500.

I watch craigslist now, so I'm sure something will show up soon. I really like the look of the vehicles from the 70's. I guess I'm showing my age, lol.

brian

+ Reply to Thread