New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 722 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 545 546 547 548 549 557 597 647 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Dmoose and brian, welcome to the forum.

Hi, I'm Bill from Colorado and I just brought home a 2007 Max lV. I had a Hustler in the 70's but haven't been in a 6x6 since.
    This one is heading to Alaska to haul our gear into our remote cabin when I get it working right.

Hi just bought a used argo 8x8 was looking for info and found this site and got some good info so far. Had a max 6x6 about 20 years ago and it was ok. Just sayin hi and thanks for the info so far.

Hi Bill, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your purchase. It should be fun for you to get back into a 6x6 after 40 years!

Hi gjohnak, welcome to the forum and welcome back to amphibious ATVs too after many years. I hope your Argo works out well for you.

Hi I'm Phil a retired Corp.Fleet manager from Wilmington, NC. Where can a WHG-16-1 Carb. be purchased?

Hi Phil, welcome to the forum. For your carburetor, if you need an entire replacement carburetor, try starting an ad in the wanted section of this forum. If you are looking to buy new, there are several of the small engine websites online that have what you need if you search Google. If you have the carburetor already, I think I would look into rebuilding it. Most of the small engine websites have parts you can order.

New to 6x6 world

Hi my name is Tattoo Girl and Tattoo Man is my dad! He just baught me a new to me 1970ish Maxll. It needs a lot of work, dad and i are doing a compleate frame out rebuild. Dad refuses to cut corners on this build so it may take some time. Dad introduced me to 6 wheelers many years ago, and he said if he could find another one he would buy it for me! We are currently waiting on parts to arrive that dad baught off JP. The parts are not here yet, but dad said that we have many things we can do while we are waiting for the parts. I wish that my Machine was ready right now, we have used dads 93 for hunting, ice fishing, and plowing for many years. Dad goes on this sight every day cus he is afraid he might miss something. Its like the people on this sight are his second family. We will try and post pictures as our rebuild progresses. Dad found that the popsyicle stick t-20 has a bad bearing on the drive side we found a driven clutch through MFG supply for 150$ dad has never repaired a T-20 transmission but has all the instructions and as he would say "All the help he would ever need on 6x6 world." Very excited to join the community, Thank you for having me.
    Last edited by TattooGirl; 05-30-2015 at 04:41 PM.

Welcome

We like picture's

Hi Nubs, Dad writes down whatever you post on engins in his notebook and now he is making me start my own notebook because dad figures if your going to drive it you better know how to fix it! Nice to meet you��

Welcome to the site also. After all the work you guys will put into your machine will just make it that much better when you are finally driving it. I kinda wanted to build one for my daughter but she says I have too many as it is she would just use one of mine. Lol. Hope you and your Dad enjoy your time together working on it.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

+ Reply to Thread