New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 722 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 600 650 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Dean. Your somewhat close to me so if I can help you Please let me know !
    Looking to get some rides close to us so keep in touch !
    I use to ride all the time in Birkly spring VA.

they call me shemp. I'm a maxll owner/operator/mechanic.

Hi shemp, welcome to the forum.

A place to go.

Greetings everyone. I'm a new member here and I don't have a 6X6 yet but I hope to some day soon.
    The main purpose of my joining your group is that I'm looking to see if your membership would be interested in a place to drive your toys around and camp. I have a little over a hundred acres of land that includes a swamp a river, bush and some open fields.
    There would be some sort of a fee involved to help offset any costs in setting this up And help the income of my land.
    The property is located near rockwood Ontario.
    So having said all that, I am open to any input that any of you can offer me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Keith. :-}

Hi Keith, welcome to the forum. Good luck in your search for a 6x6. Try starting a thread in the local 6x6 world member's forum regarding your land and some fellow Ontario ATV riders may want to join you for a ride.

Hello Mike and all,

I am new to this form being a new owner of a Max 11 and am trying to make it ride-able as it had all kinds of problems when I bought it. Replaced a few bearings and chain tentioners to name a few. Now my machine will not turn to the left when I try to ride. Removed pin to tighten top bolt on left side and seem loose. When I push forward on the left drive stick the piston comes out of the transmission a bit does that tell me the band is off or broken? seems to snap back in when released. Right side seems to stay in further? Thanks for any help with this .....TJ

Welcome Tj ! update your profile so guys know where your at. That way someone close to you could lend a hand to fix her up !

SE Texas Just between the piney woods and the Gulf of Mexico
    New guy here....lurked for a while and asked a bunch of questions.

Picked up a 2003 Max IV w/ 25 Kohler about 2 weeks ago and my questions have doubled around here.

Not many amphibious folks around here...just jacked up RZR and Rangers.

Got my Max to take the place of my old 4 wheeler for use on the duck lease....and for a little play time.

So far I love this thing...I'm learning a lot.
    Attached Images

Welcome txpirogue. The more ya read and wrench,the more you'll learn about your Max. Enjoy it!

Hello every bodyTy Wagner from Enola Pa. Starting racing in 72 I won the Jr class at Monroe MI at the nationals. We also had the summer nationals at our place a couple of years. Race up till 1980 ran B and C stock MA MB MC mod starting to put a machine together for next year looking forward to seeing everybody it's been a long time

+ Reply to Thread