New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 554 of 722 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 552 553 554 555 556 564 604 654 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey Nick, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you got a great deal on your Conquest. Upload some photos of it to the gallery if you get a chance.

My name is Bjorn just picked up a 1997 Max II with 18hp vanguard and a set of tracks. Joined up for some technical help.

Hi Bjorn, welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up your Max II. If you need some help, start a thread in the max forum and someone should be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    While you're in there bolt yourself a nice 4-5 inch fan, like the ones the school busses had for the driver, under the hood. Will make a big difference in the summer and shouldn't need to run with the hood off.

Nice pics by the way.
    Now that’s a heck of an idea.... I was just looking at routering in some 1" slots in the hood but if I added the fan that would be a perfect match. I have two spare fuse locations on the new block....looking for parts tomorrow. Thnkx

New guy here, Just purchased a 1991 Max 2 and replacing chains and fixing years of storage in a Spokane field.

Hi boyerbl, welcome to the forum. Good luck refurbishing your Max II.

Hello to all sixers.
    My name is romin and live in michigan near ann arbor and just got my maxIV fall last year. I am hoping to get it all back together b4 xmas. any and all help is appreciated all i have left is mostly adjustments. so i can meet some of y'all on the trails. thanks to all. romin

Hello romin, welcome to the forum. Good luck getting your Max IV back together. Be sure to post some pictures when you are done.

Hi mike new to 6x6 how do i make a post to everyone? what i m looking for is help with my 96 max IV trans adjustment. maybe someone in north alabama is where i am now but in a couple of weeks i will be back in michigan.. any help is appreciated thanks romin

Go to the Max forum and click on the button that says "+ Post New Thread"

+ Reply to Thread