New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 722 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 659 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

New to the group;
    I'm Max. I've had my Max IV since I was 12ish but its been in storage while I was in college. Just getting it out again and updating it with a few things. I'm in Columbia, SC. Are there any members in SC?

Hi Max, welcome to the forum. There are several of us in the lower NC/Charlotte area. Have you ever ridden at Carolina Adventure World? That's very close to you and it's a good place to ride after it has rained for a while.

I have been to Carolina adventure world but with dirt bikes. I wasn't sure how much they had for bigger toys. If all goes well I plan to be at Carolina adventure world either labor day or the weekend after that, all are welcome to join!

Hello everyone! I am going to ask for help right from the beginning

My Max II is in parts and I am putting it back together. I would love to have a picture showing how/where the sprockets are located on the 6 half axles. I have new bearings and am ready to re-build but its been apart for soooo long I forgot where each sprocket/chain goes. Help please. Pics can also be sent to bryanmoore@hotmail.com

Hello Bryan, welcome to the forum. If you will look in our how-to section on the front page of the website, there are a few articles with photos that will help you. The Max II Bearing Replacement article has some photos and video. There is also the article on How to adjust chains on a Max II that has some photos.

Also, if you look at the Max website, there are several photos of the Max II there that you can reference: Max Technical Features - Mudd-Ox

I'm jared new here although I've owned a couple argos in the past. The other day I picked up a two wheel steer coot. Night and day difference between this machine and those I've owned in the past. I've noticed that most coot owners are looking for parts, I'm no different I'm sure I'll be buying more than one and as many spares as I can find.
    Attached Images

Hi Jared, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your Coot. I love the way they look with the wide tires on them. Have fun with your new toy.

Hey everyone, people call me skip. I'm new to forums and wanting to get into the 6x6 life. I live in Ontario, Canada and have had rode dirtbikes, quads and sleds. Looking at getting a scrambler I think Mark XII 6x6, going to check through forum and see members opinion's on them. Thanks for letting me the crew.

Hey skip6x6, welcome to the forum.

tdc here in eastern nc. ive been enjoying my max ll for a few years now mostly during winter months duck hunting in flooded impoundments.

+ Reply to Thread