New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 722 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 577 585 625 675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

hello gentlemen and ladies...ive owned argos and maxs longer than i can remember, love em, present machine is my 2005 max iv, 25 hp kohler, 26 inch rawhides.. loving it, missing my 2002 argo conquest tho.... hollering at you from upstate NY...lots of great info on here..

Last edited by silvrbck; 02-02-2016 at 12:30 AM.

Hello silvrbck, welcome to the forum. It's good to have another experienced AATVer on the forum. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Hi my names David I'm from Alabama and I just bought my first 6x6 about 2 months ago it's a 1980s hustler 950 I've put new chains and sprockets ,18hp vanguard new dual shifter homemade stainless exhaust and in the making of some homemade rubber tracks but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here because I have got a lot of information from this site

Howdy ,guys !

Hi guys
    my name is mike
    I live in west Kentucky
    I 4wheel in a 78 IH scout II and a 86' yamaha yfm 200 2wd
    I seem to have an ability and love to save old machines from the scrapyard

Ive taken a test drive in an argo and max IV
    I fell in love with the 6wheeler since i first saw one in the 80's

I dont own one but the day aint over yet

theyre kinda rare here but im on the lookout for an older one with some decent hardware... of course ya never know what may come up

Im not sure how much ill post but im sure ill be using all the info i can find here

thanks
    mike

Hey Mike! Best of luck on the hunt.

Hello David Nice to meet you!

Hi Mike, I have a great Max IV restoration project for you at bargain price. Only 12hr road trip to Sunny Tampa Fl.
    If interested PM your # will give you a call to discuss.

And Welcome!!

Hello all,
    My name is Jim, just joined. I live in northern Wisconsin. I got hooked on 6 wheelers in the 1970s when I was a kid, my uncle built and sold amphicats, he took me for a lot of fun rides. He passed away many years ago, a couple years back I found out my cousin had a few of his old machines, and parts upon parts, so I purchased a bunch of it and have almost enough parts to put together 2 6 wheelers, or put one together and have lots of spare parts left over. Unfortunately I've run into some difficult times and now am in need of some cash much more than I need a summer project. If I can't have one of these amazingly fun machines in my garage, I thought this would be a good forum to find someone that would like to get started or add to their collection. If anyone gets this and knows someone that might be interested in a purchase I would appreciate you sending them my way.
    Jim

Hello Jim, welcome to the forum. Try starting a thread in the AATVs for Sale section of the forum and list everything you are selling along with prices and contact information. You should get a lot more viewers there. Also, upload some photos of what you have to the gallery. That will always help you sell everything.

Hello 6x6 world. My name is Dave and I live in Ontario. I have always wanted an aatv since I first saw one when I was a kid. I don't yet have an aatv but I hope to as soon as I'm able. Currently I just have a couple quads and a dirt bike.

Hello Dave, welcome to the forum. Good luck in your search for an ATV.

+ Reply to Thread