New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 722 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 632 682 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Zack, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your Bigfoot. It looks clean! I hate that I am missing the Busco ride this weekend but I hope you have fun. There are a lot of good people to ride with there. I'm sure you'll have a blast.

[QUOTE=Mike;198393]Hi Zack, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your Bigfoot. It looks clean! I hate that I am missing the Busco ride this weekend but I hope you have fun. There are a lot of good people to ride with there. I'm sure you'll have a blast.[/]

Last edited by Mxtwo50r; 05-04-2016 at 09:06 PM.

My name is John got hold of a old terra tiger I'm 59 years old and a good rench but it came in boxes and I have no reference to do build. Sure could use help finding what I need so as to do a good job.

Hi John, welcome to the forum. Check out the Terra Tiger rebuild threads on this site. There are several members that have posted multiple photos that could be a good starting reference for you. Then, if you have specific questions, feel free to start a new thread in the "Other AATV" section of the forum.

been looking at this site for little while. Always wanted a 6x6 of some kind and this deal came up when I was looking for parts for my wifes terra jet. and now that i'm a new owner of an amphicat so I thought I should join the club. needs lots of work but I think with the help of this site and my mechanical background i will have a good running machine.

Hello dieselmechanic, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up an Amphicat. Be sure to upload some pictures of your progress as go. I look forward to seeing your work.

Welcome man. Enjoy the site! Most informative bunch in the world here.

Hi,
    figured this would be the place to learn about AATV, don't own one yet, but looking. I'm from central Saskatchewan in Canada. Been riding bikes and side by sides for a long time now. Thank you for the invite to the site.

Brudderboop,welcome to 6x6World!

Hi All
    I am a complete NOOBI to AATV's, but I have wanted a 6x6 for years, after having seen one at a local dealer. At the time I could not justify the purchase. Now that I am retired, and have some time on my hands and actually found a legitimate need for one, I finally purchased a 1996 MAX II back in November. My wife wanted to know my legitimate need, and I explained that with my increasing age, it might be handy when I help my nephew with his maple sugaring operation, working in and on his 170 acre sugar woods. I also explained it might be helpful dragging 150-200 lb deer out of the woods, rather than by hand. I finally got a reluctant thumbs up.

I found this site while looking for parts. My MAX is a little old and while it was not running well, I could get it started. I have since been able to get it so it pretty much works, and continue to tinker with it. I have not got as much into it as I probably could, but will resist that urge for a while longer.

I just finished a complete, new exhaust upgrade, thanks the to good folks at 6x6parts.com. Both my ears and neighbors will appreciate that. Next on my list is a carb rebuild and working on brakes for both hills and parking. After that I will take it on ifs first work job, and see how it works in the sugar woods. Secretly, I know that it will work, as many sugar makers now rely on 6x6 and 8x8 tracked units for work in the woods. I can also see it being helpful at deer camp to find and drag firewood back to camp.

Will close for now and head back to the sugarhouse....and sweet dreams....the season is almost over!

+ Reply to Thread