New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 722 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 637 687 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I'm back in the market for an Attex after a few years away while my son and I raced karts. Now looking for a reliable machine that I can play around with. I grew up with a TT208 and my family owns the building where the early machines were made. My uncle claims to have pushed the button to stamp out the first tub. Any how I have great memories of our old Attex and would like to get back behind the sticks. If you have an Attex that you would like to send to a good home, send me a PM. Thanks, Steve Coco

im in medford as well

Quote Originally Posted by steve farrell View Post
    My name is Steve I live in Medford , Ore. I have owned several amphibious ATV's. Started with a coot then a coot2 though not amphibious it was a lot of fun. Next I had an Argo And finally settled on a Max IV.
    They are all fun I just like the idea of them being amphibious.
    Hey steve! My name is Erica i as well live in Medford Or and im a first time owner of a 1970 attex. i know nothing about it besides what i have read...im having issues with the transmission a baker hill 7000 you think you can help me?

Quote Originally Posted by ACCATTEX View Post
    I'm back in the market for an Attex after a few years away while my son and I raced karts. Now looking for a reliable machine that I can play around with. I grew up with a TT208 and my family owns the building where the early machines were made. My uncle claims to have pushed the button to stamp out the first tub. Any how I have great memories of our old Attex and would like to get back behind the sticks. If you have an Attex that you would like to send to a good home, send me a PM. Thanks, Steve Coco
    Hi Steve, welcome back. Try starting a thread in the Wanted forum for an Attex and be sure to include your location. Good luck in your hunt for an Attex.

Hello all, new here, from southeast Michigan, I have a 1970 Sears Sportster and a amphicat in pieces im working on in spare time.

Hello Kirk June, welcome to the forum. Good luck getting your ATVs up and running.

Throwing out a shout to everyone on this forum and saying hello, my name is mark, I currently reside in Albion, pa. I recently just brought home a new bundle of joy, lol a attex 450 tomahawk year unknown, it belong to a, good friend of mine, that has pass on, after talking to his wife ,she gave it to me and my son for father/son project, before his passing 7 years ago, he had it up running with snowmobile motor and was using it, now after all this time of sitting, the motor is froze up along with cables, this past week I sprayed panther piss into cylinders and into the throttle cable, it hopes of freeing stuff up ,I guess worst case scenario will be a use/new motor , my biggest problem ,or what I would be the happiest with, is either do I go back to somewhat stock or find another snowmobile motor . decision, decision

Hello Mark, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your fathe/son project. I'm sorry to hear of your friend's passing but I'm sure knowing it was his will make getting it going even more enjoyable. I hope you get it up and running soon.

Hello, thanks for the add. I have many questions concerning my swamp fox.

Hello AK Bushman, welcome to the forum.

+ Reply to Thread