New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 722 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 677 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey there Waynef570
    I will try to lead you to the place where you can upload photos.
    When you Start or reply to a post, look in the lower right hand corner of the Quick Reply frame. There you will see "Go Advanced", click on that. That will open the "advance reply" frame. Below where you can type your reply, now you will see things such as "trackback", "Post Icons", and below that a blue bar with "additional options". Look down and find "Manage Attachments". Click that and it will open another window.Click "add files" and then "browse" and select the files that you want to upload/post. When Done click upload. When all your files are in place, click done, and then submit your post/reply. Hope that helps.

Hi new here, and new to AATV, just got my first ride in a Argo avenger 8x8. I live in Alaska and I've always wanted a ATV for hunting, but I always hesitated because of the limited capibility. Up here in the north you are often far away from civilization and I just don't see the reason to have a machine that can't haul me and a buddy and all the gear and meat at once. So when I did a bear hunt a few weeks ago and was loaned an Argo I was sold after the first half hour. My current problem is an affordable way to buy one, I don't mind paying good money, I just don't like taking the hit buying a new machine always seems to entail. I'm also mechanically inclined so a bit of a project machine doesn't scare me. Any way hopefully one will fall into my lap soonish. Moose season is right around the corner.

Hi I'm not sure how to post anything on here or ask questions. Where do you go to do this. Thanks

you go to forum, then click on which thread you want to subscribe to. since your new i beleive it takes some time to approve your account

Quote Originally Posted by QuestANC View Post
    Hi new here, and new to AATV, just got my first ride in a Argo avenger 8x8. I live in Alaska and I've always wanted a ATV for hunting, but I always hesitated because of the limited capibility. Up here in the north you are often far away from civilization and I just don't see the reason to have a machine that can't haul me and a buddy and all the gear and meat at once. So when I did a bear hunt a few weeks ago and was loaned an Argo I was sold after the first half hour. My current problem is an affordable way to buy one, I don't mind paying good money, I just don't like taking the hit buying a new machine always seems to entail. I'm also mechanically inclined so a bit of a project machine doesn't scare me. Any way hopefully one will fall into my lap soonish. Moose season is right around the corner.
    Hi QuestANC, welcome to the forum. I think your best bet is to find a used 8x8 with only a few hours on it. This way, you get an ATV that will probably still be as reliable as a new one while not taking the depreciation hit. The downside to this is that you never know what the original owner did with the machine. I bought an 8x8 with only 180 hours on it and it was trashed. I knew that before I bought it so it wasn't a big deal but I wanted to use that as an example to show you how quickly an ATV can be ruined if it isn't maintained properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian 1979 View Post
    Hi I'm not sure how to post anything on here or ask questions. Where do you go to do this. Thanks
    Curtis has you pointed in the right direction. Just go to the forum where you want to ask your question and click on the button at the top or bottom of every page that says "+Post New Thread"

Fairly new to the 6x6 bought a Bigfoot last December. Changed bearings,axles,seals and chains. This thing is so much fun. We are in central Oklahoma. We have been running the river here. We did 25 miles on the South Canadian Friday. I have turned into a river rat. Loving every minute of it. My wife is hooked too.

Hello Jimjimwolf, welcome to the forum. 25 miles on the river is quite a trip. Keep having fun!

Hi QuestANC and welcome to the site. Good luck in your search for either a 6x6 or 8x8. Too bad you are in AK. There is a decent one just north of me here in VT for $10k, includes tracks. https://vermont.craigslist.org/snw/6158255952.html

Hello. I just joined this group and hope to learn more about The Scrambler AATV I just bought from my brother in law. Don't know very much about what I have, other than its been in his barn for thirty years. Any information about these will be very much Appreciated.

/Users/royal/Desktop/IMG_2199-2.JPG

+ Reply to Thread