New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 722 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello,

I’ve been on your site a number of times but never posted. I bought an Argo Sierra Trail Boss 6x6 and am thinking about selling it. I believe it’s a 1970 and a new 16 or 18 horse 4 stroke electric start engine was installed. I also have two old Kohler engines, four extra tires, a couple extra transmissions, and a couple of boxes of assorted parts that came with it. I was looking for a quad for ice fishing but ended up buying this. It doesn’t fit in the back of my promaster so i’m Looking to sell it and buy a quad. I’m not sure what everything is worth though.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Jwanderson View Post
    Hello,

I’ve been on your site a number of times but never posted. I bought an Argo Sierra Trail Boss 6x6 and am thinking about selling it. I believe it’s a 1970 and a new 16 or 18 horse 4 stroke electric start engine was installed. I also have two old Kohler engines, four extra tires, a couple extra transmissions, and a couple of boxes of assorted parts that came with it. I was looking for a quad for ice fishing but ended up buying this. It doesn’t fit in the back of my promaster so i’m Looking to sell it and buy a quad. I’m not sure what everything is worth though.

Jeff

Location? Might be interested in the tires.

Quote Originally Posted by ramahrat View Post
    hi im from south louisiana and have an argo frontier 2011 and hunt in the atchafayla basin. i have made numerous mods to it including a floating trailer that comes apart and becomes a sled
    ramahrat, welcome to the forum. Post some pictures of your trailer and your Frontier if you have some. I'd love to see what you've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Danth View Post
    Hello All: I've enjoyed your site for quite some time, but never introduced myself as I am not an owner of an AATV. Today that changed. I've purchased an early Attex with a serial number in the 350 range. It needs alot of work, but I think I'm up to the task. For many years I collected, restored and traded One Lung hit and miss engines here in New Hampshire. Then motorcycles, followed by early outboard motors and now one cylinder JLO 2cycle motors. I picked up a JLO L297 bottom end which got my interest going on finding a 297 Attex. Mission accomplished! I'm surprised to find L297 engine parts is not that easily done. What a great site!
    Hello Danth, congratulations on joining the AATV owners club! Have fun working on your Attex.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwanderson View Post
    Hello,

Jeff
    Jeff, welcome to the forum. Try starting a thread in the AATVs for Sale section of the forum and someone may buy your Trail Boss. They are not a highly desirable ATV due to their small tires and ground clearance so that keeps the value low but the extra engines could bring you a higher price with a package deal. Good luck with your sale.

My name is Steve. I have been gone for awhile. Ended up selling both my 6x6 argos to people who would use them more than i did. I am into quads and side by sides now as its easier to get in and out and i can put alot more miles in a day out on the quads. Loved my time with the argos. I have a bunch of amphicat parts if some are looking. Getting ready to clean them up. Will create a for sale post soon. Have a great day all.

Hi Steve, thanks for the late introduction. Sorry to hear that you are getting out of the 6x6 game but hope you still visit us from time to time.

Hi my name is bob, and I have an addiction

Lol. Welcome Bob. You're among friends here that can relate to your problem. It's a good problem to have.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by Wormy View Post
    Hi my name is bob, and I have an addiction
    Dont worry Bob!! I'm on the same boat!!

Hi all, I just bought an older 8wheel argo and don't know a whole lot about em but excited to get it in the swamp next spring. I'm in Alaska so there's no shortage of that up here. It's got a Kohler 18 hp magnum engine. My question is if I should put tracks on or is there upgrades to the axles and bearings that need to take place first. What indicates if that's been done already?

Wormy and taperking, welcome to the forum. taperking, start a new thread in the Argo forum and some of the Argo guys/gals can help you out.

+ Reply to Thread