New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 483 of 722 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 481 482 483 484 485 493 533 583 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Steve-O is/was an Attex owner in Australia.
    Banned

Cool thanks I'll see if I can find his profile

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Attex View Post
    Cool thanks I'll see if I can find his profile
    Cuppa62 is from wentworth nsw. I actually shipped him a nose plate for a 295 wild wolf almost exactly one year ago. I was surprised at how cheap it was to ship and how fast he received it. Good luck on your build.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. There are several Australia members here on the site so you should feel right at home. Good luck with your Attex rebuild.

Hello everyone,
    I've been a lurker since acquiring a LTV KID a few months ago and have gained some valuable insight from all the KID owners here. My project is a KID that was tuned up, chains replaced, bearings replaced and then backed of a trailer and into a shed where it stayed for over 20 years, never to be started, moved or seen by many since. My buddy Joe and I come-a-longed it onto a trailer and brought it to its new home in northern Oklahoma. I will start a new thread on other AATVs and tell you about my journey so far and upload pictures and video of the maiden voyage into a pond.

Hi Shadow, welcome to the forum.

hi im new to the site i think its great to know theres others out there that still have and enjoy the old argos and i find the information here very usefull as im a new owner of a 1977 8 wheel argo and i dont know much about these units. thanks in advance everyone.

Hi Jeff, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Argo.

Kidster says hello from Lorette manitoba

I came across this site , I presently own a yamaha atv but after this winter that will never end hear in manitoba , I have a cabin 10 km in the bush with lots of hills and a ton snow going in with a skidoo is hard and towing in a boggin makes that much harder so thinking of purchasing a argo and thought I better get educated on them and so far the reading I have done is good info , I went to look at a 1997 argo vanguard 2 with a 16 hp Briggs guy is asking 4499 and it has tracks not sure if this is good unit for what I am looking sure but with the knowledge on this site I sure be able to help me be a true member of this community.

Hi Kidster, welcome to the forum.

+ Reply to Thread