New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 722 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I live in mn i just aquired a imp kat orignal white and blue with a kohler 309cc
    I got the machine for free it didnt run but got it going i am currentlt restoring the
    Whole machine,i dont know much about these units and dont see much info on these
    Imp kats

Welcome drizzle,

That's a imp kadoo you have. The kadoo kid has a few of them and there a few other members with one. It's a neat looking machine.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Yea i dont know much about it @ all, it sat for years until about a month ago i got the thing going , runs great but want to switch to a newer four stroke engine what would be the biggest you think i could go? I know nothing about gear box either, ive built alot of custom atvs and other things but this thing really takes the cake, its fun and interesting to work on, i have alot of ideas for it, but no knowledge of the machine

Hello all,
    I just picked up my 1st AATV. It is a Amphicat Model 500079 Serial 4432. It has an CCW motor Model KEC-225 in it. I do not know the year it was build. Does any one know from the Model number? I am going to take it all a part, change the bearings and what ever else I find that is bad. I will change all six wheels to new style and fix up the ABS shell. I am thinking of changing out the CCW motor with a Honda 13hp. What do you think? I would like to see some pics if you have done this change. I want to change the bench set to two seats also. I am also looking for a Scrambler to fix up too. I live in Wisconsin if anyone knows of one for sale let me know. [IMG][/IMG]

hello PT-Tim,welcome to 6x6world. I don't know much about Amphicats other than they are The Original Banana Buggies. I think the Honda is a good idea. Here is one not too far from ya.
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/aatvs...scrambler.html

Lyle45 from yukon. I have a 07 avenger just put tracks on and will see how well they work . Machine runs fine but I have a problem starting it after using it for an hour or so it won't start until it cools off. I replaced the starter, then the battery cables,the problem persists. Any ideas where to look next?

Hi Lyle, welcome to the forum. Does the motor turn over and just won't fire or will it not turn over at all? If it turns over and doesn't start, you may be experiencing vapor lock. Check your fuel line routing to see if it is somehow getting too hot.

Hello
    Scott from NC new to 6x6 or 8x8
    Have a Argo 750 HDI coming in Oct. And know very little about where to ride.
    Any help getting started in 8x8 riding will be appreciated

Hello Scott, welcome to the forum. Where are you at in NC? There are several members spread throughout NC. We have a semi-annual ride at Busco Beach in Goldsboro, NC in October and April. Check out the trail ride section of the site for the dates. We would love to see you there if you can make it. The threads in the trail ride section have photos and videos to show you what the riding is like there.

Thumbs up Larry W

Hi everyone ,
    Last edited by Roger arseneau; 09-18-2014 at 01:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread