New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 722 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 568 618 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hy everybody, been reading this site form a long time and has been a great help for building a small buggy for my kids (which I use most of the time), it started as an electric thing and now is a very fast unsuspended buggy with a Vanguard 16hp that is in need of a overhaul at this time and I will appreciate if anybody can help me with a site to buy a piston kit, rev kit and gaskets, cannot fin everything in one place or the just do not sell international, by the way, I am from Chile, South America.

Quote Originally Posted by junkwagen View Post
    Hy everybody, been reading this site form a long time and has been a great help for building a small buggy for my kids (which I use most of the time), it started as an electric thing and now is a very fast unsuspended buggy with a Vanguard 16hp that is in need of a overhaul at this time and I will appreciate if anybody can help me with a site to buy a piston kit, rev kit and gaskets, cannot fin everything in one place or the just do not sell international, by the way, I am from Chile, South America.
    Welcome

Hi Kadua, welcome to the forum. Post some photos of your project as you go. We always enjoy seeing new and creative ways of building a skid steer ATV.

many thanks Nubs, I will try there:

Have been interested in a six wheeler for some time. This site is filled with great info. Am requesting advise on track systems.
    Mark

Hi Mark, welcome (oficially) to the forum. Check out the track section of the site. There are some decent threads with more information then I could post. If you still have questions, start a new thread and go from there. Good luck in your search.

Hey everybody

Hey I'm Jordan, I'm 19 and from Wi. I don't own a 6x6 or an 8x8 but have always wanted one and lately I've had the urge bad so I'm looking for one that needs some work. Mainly just wanted a hunting rig to go anywhere with but after reading about motor swaps on here I might make a little go fast hunting rig instead. Awesome forum, seems like you guys know your stuff about these things

Hey Jordan, welcome to the forum. I hope you find a good project to start working on.

Just got my first off road vehicle yesterday. Bought a 1970 KID 8x8. It has tracks and a 7' snow plow on it. I will get pictures posted as soon as I figure everything here out. From Wisconsin and interested if anyone else has an old KID 8x8? I'm sure i'll need resources eventually as everything breaks at sometime! Plowed snow with it today, did great! One thing I realized right away is it is a low speed powerhouse, but can't move very fast plowing snow otherwise it looses power. Anyway glad to have found this site as I used it in my search for a 6x6/8x8 off road vehicle. I also own a M35A2, military 6x6 deuce, so I kinda have two offroad toys now, a 6x6 and a 8x8!

+ Reply to Thread