New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 533 of 722 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 543 583 633 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Pvanloy and bcharlye, welcome to the forum.

Hi everyone I live in central NY and I'm waiting for my first 6x6 atv to be delivered. It is a 2001 Max lV.

Hi h2ofro, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Max IV.

good morning 6x6 world, first of thank you for letting me join this group of outdoormen/outdoorswomen. my names josh an i just got my first argo 8x8 this week end. its an 1985ish? (buddy didnt know an i havent gotten a chance to go through it yet, thats later today) although this is my first, i have been on 6x6's since i was knee high to a grass hopper. my family would go hunting with atvs all the time. my dad had the quad, my granfather had the terra-jet, an good ol wes( grandpas friend, more like my second grandad had the 6x6. my best memories growing up were out in the bush drivin through mud an lakes an over small beaver damns in these great machines. i have just a few questions about my rig, it is stuck in reverse an wont come out. i loaded it on the trailer myself, but forgot to put it in neutral. will this stop it from starting? i have some wiring to tak care of today first though....what a mess it is lol.

Welcome Josh the trans could be simple as a roll pin or...
    Good luck with your project.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hi Everyone, I'm Dave

I make Argos and want to learn more about UTV's

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum.

Yes I just can aboard. I live in Veneta Oregon. We just bought our second 6x6. The first one we got was a 1970 trail boss. Very very clean. Then we got a MAX 2 with a koller 23 hp. So this is all new to my wife and I.

Hi Maxman8, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your Max II. Those are fun machines, especially with the 23HP motor.

Hello, I just purchased my first KID 8 x 8 , a very impressive machine. was wondering if anyone has any experience with tire size? The KID has the standard 23 x 8.5 x 12" tires on it now and i would like to put 23 x 10.5 x 12 " tires on it, does anyone know if i will run into a clearance problem? Thanks Dennis

+ Reply to Thread